We are looking for a full time Senior PR Manager with at 3-5 years work experience (either in-house or agency). You will be fully responsible for a diverse set of high fashion and lifestyle clients. You will manage and supervise the entire PR process: from budgeting to planning, from writing press releases to building on existing media relationships. You will fulfil the role of strategic sparring partner for clients and colleagues. In addition, you will be up to date with the latest trends and developments in the field of fashion PR and social media. An existing network of influencers and media partners is a must.
• Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media
• Engage in building PR strategy, providing key insights, ideas and roadmaps to enhancing PR activities
• Take a lead on campaigns, creating PR driven plans including unique press angles to further drive forth brand messages per client
• Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, in the lookout for opportunities
• Manage the creation and execution of press events and other relevant events
• Build on existing media relationships while creating new, senior-level contacts (both online and offline, long-lead and short-lead, trade and blogs)
• Closely monitor all daily/weekly/monthly activity and coverage by brand and report performance
• Write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• Set up partnerships with relevant people & like-minded brands
Skills and requirements:
• Graduate (or equivalent) with proven in-house and/or agency PR experience (minimum of 3 years)
• Demonstrate understanding of the luxury fashion & lifestyle industry
• Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
• Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
• Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
• Able to identify communication opportunities
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as needed
To apply, please email your CV, photo and covering letter to Mariëtte van der Heide, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fancy getting your first break in the world of PR? Are you a born networker and does social media hold no secrets for you? Then we are looking for you! Ganbaroo PRPR has two vacancies for enthusiastic interns to support our team.
Ganbaroo PR PR is one of the leading fashion & lifestyle PR and Positioning agencies in the Netherlands. Originally based around fashion, couture and luxury brands, the client portfolio has evolved to include lifestyle, culture and design brands. As well as showroom PR and positioning advice, Ganbaroo supports its clients in media strategy, free publicity, celebrity endorsement and press management.
We are always on the look out for new PR-talents. To enquire about career opportunities with Ganbaroo PR PR, please send your resumé and introduction to: email@example.com
SHOWROOM INTERN (32-40 hours)
As showroom intern, you will be working with the newest collections of amazing brands where you are in direct contact with well-known fashion stylists, celebrities, press and influencers. Besides supporting the team, our clients and their products, you will have several tasks regarding our showroom, working closely together with the showroom manager. With this internship we offer you the chance to acquire first-hand experience with practical issues. Not only will you be responsible for i.e. sample loan to stylists and styling of the showroom, but you will also be involved in organizing press presentations, store openings and fashion shows. There is room for independency and conceptual/strategic thoughts or ideas, if you aim for this.
In consultation with the internship supervisor a percentage of the working hours can be used to do research for your study.
Please send your resumé and introduction letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PR & COMMUNICATION INTERN (32-40 hours)
We are looking for a highly motivated PR & Communication intern with a passion for PR and social media, excellent organizational skills, and a strong interest in communications. We offer a an all-round and educational internship within the fashion- and lifestyle industry. You will be working in an informal and international work environment where your input is very much appreciated.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Strong written and verbal skills in Dutch (and preferably English).
• Confident communicator
• Able to flourish in a fast-moving, press office environment.
• Awareness of industry and media trends.
• Sublimely organised, even under pressure.
You will be assisting one of the PR account managers for a period of six months, starting March/April 2018.
Please send your resumé and introduction letter to: email@example.com